What kind of results should I expect from counseling?
• Increased awareness of what is causing the problem
• Increased awareness of how to fix the problem
• Tools and resources on how to fix the problem
• Goals and objectives identified to make necessary changes
• Hope for a better future
• Control and power to make changes
The benefits of counseling can be vast. Working on personal problems in therapy can help bring added meaning to your life, help you to learn excellent conflict resolution skills, and improve your marriage. You can be taught techniques to relieve stress and overcome depression and anxiety, as well as improve your self-esteem.